Friday, May 28, 2010

Job Search Daily Log: Thursday May 27, 1010,

Hi everyone. Today I started by checking up on a number of job posting sites that I tend to go to daily. Including: Craigslist (D.C. region) and Intellectual Property Law Server.


I also started and finished working on tooling up my resume and coverletter to apply to the biggest law firm in Northwestern PA: MacDonald Illig, LLP. I heard about this firm possibly having an opening in their IP department in a few months. This was great news for me, since while I have been focusing my search mainly on Pittsburgh and the DC region so far, Erie has always been my home and I would love to return there. So keep your fingers crossed.

I am putting the resume and coverletter in the mail tomorrow so hopefully I will hear something back soon. MacDonald Illig's patent practice is the biggest in the Erie region and I would love to start/continue my career there.

No comments:

Post a Comment